THE PECOS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT WILL MEET IN A JOINT SPECIAL SESSION WITH PECOS COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL BOARD OF MANAGERS, ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2021, AT 5:00 P.M. IN THE PECOS COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL BOARD MEETING ROOM, PECOS COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 387 INTERSTATE 10 W, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS.
1. Court to convene in Joint Special Session
2. Discuss PCMH staffing issues. (Pertaining to PCMH diversion).
3. Discuss PCMH personnel recruiting issues.
4. Discuss PCMH overtime policies and total overtime spending.
5. Discuss any matters on PCMH Board of Directors Agenda.
6. Court to convene in Executive Session reference Texas Government Code §551.074, personnel matters; closed meeting, to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
Joe Shuster, County Judge