THE PECOS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION ON MONDAY, JULY 13, 2020 AT 10:00 A.M. IN THE COUNTY COURTROOM, PECOS COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 103 W. CALLAGHAN, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS.
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items.
3. Court to consider and/or act upon approving Minutes of Previous Meeting(s).
4. Court to present 2019 Distinguished Service Award from the Texas Historical Commission to the Pecos County Historical Commission in Recognition of its Active and Well-Balanced Preservation Program to Ernest Woodward, President of Pecos County Historical Commission.
5. Court to consider and/or act upon approving Final Plat Survey on “Sunny Slopes” (known as “Triple Crown Estates”).
6. Court to consider and/or act upon Renewal of Lease to TDCJ for 40 Person BOQ(Bachelor Offcer’s Quarters) Facility for Housing Facilities for TDCJ Security Personnel without increasing Rental Fees for a Period of (10) Years (7/12/2020 through 7/10/30).
7. Court to consider and/or act upon request from Sheriff Harris to renew Lease on Xerox Machine in Fort Stockton Sheriff’s Office, Iraan Sheriff’s Office, and County Jail Control Room.
8. Court to consider and/or act upon request from Whistler Pipeline, LLC, to install a Permanent Driveway on County Road 1759, Sec. 134, Blk. 10, H&GN RR Co., in Precinct #4.
9. Court to consider and/or act upon Re-Negotiation of Halliburton Contract in Industrial Park.
10. Court to consider and/or act upon purchasing Three (3) New Workstations for Precinct #4 Office, One (1) New Workstation for Precinct #1 Office, Five (5) New Workstations Plus Laptop for County Attorney’s Office; plus possible other Workstations for Iraan Offices.
11. Court to consider and/or act upon reallocation of Salaries in County Auditor’s Office.
12. Court to consider and/or act upon approving report submitted by Santa Acosta, Tax Assessor/Collector to certify Collections and Total Delinquent Taxes for July 1, 2019 thru June 30, 2020 for Buena Vista Independent School District, City of Fort Stockton, Fort Stockton Independent School District and for CED #18 (FSISD), Iraan General Hospital; Iraan/Sheffield Independent School District and CED #18 (ISISD), Middle Pecos Ground Water Conservation District, Midland College and Pecos County.
13. Court to consider and/or act upon Adoption of Qualified Replacement Benefit Arrangement through TCDRS (Texas County & District Retirement System) and IRC 415 (refers to Sect. 415 of the Internal Revenue Code).
A. Court to examine and approve or disapprove Transfer of Funds for PCMH.
B. Court to consider and/or approve payment of Overtime for PCMH.
C. Court to examine and approve or disapprove Accounts Payable for PCMH.
D. Court to hear Report on Updates at PCMH.
15, COUNTY TREASURER TO PRESENT:
A. Court to approve or disapprove Financial Report.
B. Court to consider and/or approve payment of County Overtime.
16. COUNTY AUDITOR TO PRESENT:
A. Court to approve or disapprove request for Line Item Transfers and Budget Amendments.
B. Court to approve or disapprove Reports of County Office(s).
C. Court to approve or disapprove Financial Report.
D. Court to examine and approve or disapprove all Accounts.
17. Open discussion with public and news media on today’s agenda items.
18. Court to convene in Budget Workshop for 2021 Budget.
19. Court to re-convene at 9:00 a. m. tomorrow, July 14, 2020 for 2021 Budget Workshop.
Joe Shuster, County Judge