THE PECOS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT WILL MEET IN A JOINT SPECIAL SESSION WITH PECOS COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL BOARD OF MANAGERS ON MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2020 AT 10:00 A. M. IN THE COUNTY COURTROOM, PECOS COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 103 W. CALLAGHAN, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS.
2. Court to convene in Joint Special Session.
3. Public Comments on Agenda Items.
4. Court to convene in Executive/Closed Session reference Texas Government Code §551.072, Deliberation of Real Property, to wit: Sale or Lease of Real Property owned by Pecos County, located near Pecos County Memorial Hospital.
5. Court to re-convene in Open Meeting pursuant to Texas Government Code §551.102 to take Action(s) as may be necessary, and/or vote on Matter(s) deliberated in the Above Closed Meeting.
6. Court to consider and/or act upon hiring Allison, Bass and Magee, LLP (Attorneys at Law), to represent Pecos County for assistance with Issues regarding Financing, Construction and Leasing of a Dialysis Facility.
Joe Shuster, County Judge