THE PECOS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT WILL MEET IN SPECIAL SESSION ON MONDAY , NOVEMBER 18, 2019 AT 10:00 A. M. IN THE COUNTY COURTROOM, PECOS COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 103 W. CALLAGHAN, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS.
1. Court to convene in Special Session.
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items.
3. Court to convene in Executive Session reference Texas Government Code §551.072, Deliberation of Real Property, to wit, Sale or Lease of Real Property owned by Pecos County, located near Pecos County Memorial Hospital.
4. Court to re-convene in Open Meeting Special Session pursuant to Texas Government Code §551.102 to take Action(s) as may be necessary, and/or vote on Matter deliberated in the Above Closed Meeting.
5. Open Discussion with Public and News Media on Today’s Agenda Items.
Joe Shuster, County Judge